Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Balloon knot.

I realized the other day that I'm sick of being an asshole.
I'm sick of everyone being an asshole. I think we all need to pull the sticks out of our asses and man up.
Start working for number two. Start trying to make other people happy rather than ourselves.
It's really easy to only care about yourself, in fact it's instinctual.
Before this modern day and age, we would have fought with a dinosaur for a piece of flesh, but these days people will run over an old lady in some parking lot so they can pull into the car wash before someone else.
Seriously a fucking car wash. I will never understand why there are so many of them.
It's a car, not your cock; get over it.

I'm also pretty sick of people never taking responsibility for their actions.
I work at a job where I handle lots of billing issues. More specifically I handle complaints from grown damn adults who all of a sudden feel they don't have to pay their bills. They will ask me to waive their fees, and when I refuse they will say things like " I'm gonna go on the internet later and tell everyone about this" little do they know I'm on the fucking internet right now talking about it. Schmucks.
They threaten to file BBB complaints as if that will change the fact that they owe us money.
It's bat-shit crazy, and p.s just because I'm in the customer service industry does not mean you can intimidate me into doing whatever you want me to. You are no longer a paying customer, YOU defaulted on your contract NOT me, and I do actually care, I will help when I can; but has anyone ever told you that "you get more flies with honey than you do with vinegar' ?

*sigh*

That felt good.

Anyways it's christmas and if you don't celebrate CHRISTmas no worries, but you can't deny how special this time of year is.
If anything just remember Christmas can be a mind-fuck if you let it, you can either be the Grinch or Buddy the Elf.
This year I choose to be buddy, at least when I'm not at work.






No comments:

Post a Comment