Friday, October 7, 2011

Excelsior!!1

This is how I was greeted by my husband tonight, needless to say he's excited about the weekend.
I didn't know what the fuck he was talking about, so I of course Googled that shit and I found this:

excelsior (uncountable)
  1. An originally trademarked name for stuffing material (as for furniture and mattresses) made of slender, curled wood shavings, as a substitute for hair.  [quotations ▼]


and I was like, "so Chad.....how was work?" 
"meh" he replied storming around the kitchen his fist in the air: "EXCEEEELLSIOR"


I still wasn't satisfied, and I was too scared to ask him what he meant, so I Googled that search engine called Bing
and then I Bing 'd Excelsior and I got this:


Excelsior is a Latin and archaic English word meaning "ever higher".  Loftier, yet higher; ever upward.

I don't know what I would do without the Internet.
or husband's for that matter,

You know what they say, 
Husbands, can't live with them-
can't understand what they're saying half the Goddamn time.





Have a happy turkey day everybody






No comments:

Post a Comment