Thursday, November 17, 2011

It's Pyjama time

It turns out I can't spell pajama, my computer thinks it's pyjama. Whatev's.

I decided to come on here tonight because I can't find anything to entertain me.
I've come to the conclusion that I must entertain myself.
In this day and age where I have the world at my fingertips, where I am able to Google absolutely anything, I seem to have run out of things to look at.
What's up with that?
I often wonder if the Internet is too efficient, with every ad catered to my personal taste I will never be able to break out of the strangle hold the internet has on me.
I have practically seen it all to the point where I almost never LOL anymore.
Once you've seen one 'De-motivational' poster you've seen them all.
I continue to search though, I wan't to find the edge of the internet, that obscure place where giga-bytes go to die. The closet in the basement of the internet if you will.
I hope my Blog is that place. Full of wonder and dust.
I know people look at it, but I don't know what they read, or what they think when they read it.
Unfortunately my "readers" never leave comments. It feels like a stranger walked into your unlocked house, touched all your things and stole nothing.


Today everything that anyone besides me has said or done has made me go "Phsshhh" and roll my eyes.
I should probably work on that.
I wish I had time to draw a cartoon of myself doing something charming like when I fell off an exercise ball at work today but I have to go to bed soon.
It's F-F-F-Friday finally.
This Blog post has killed approximately 22 minutes.



5 comments:

  1. i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member.

    and of course i will folback!:D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ ,please list me on twitter, so i will know u're my follower!! ;)

    i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^
    (u can add me on facebook and contact me at : cheeringwinda@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geeze! Someone is awful needy ^ (clearing throat)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've dropped by. I've left comments. I've return to see what you would say and you never commented back. I got the impression that you didn't want me "touching your things." Besides that, I know that feeling of having a blog full wonder and dust. I want to reverse that.

    In other news, my PC doesn't know how to spell either and especially my iPhone! I can't trust a word that thing says unless I reset set the word dictionary to the factory settings. For some reason it saves misspelled words. Crazies.

    Good luck with the boredom, my dear.

    Happy Blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Krissy, I would love for you to touch all of my things!...re-reading that makes me sound creepy but I'm just gonna go with it.
    You have left the most comments of anyone, and I read all your posts.
    The reason I blogged about this is in the last few weeks my blog hits have gone up like crazy, people in Bahrain and Germany and Indonesia have been stopping by. I always think to myself ' what are they thinking?' Do they hate me or love me or can they even understand English?
    Ya I'm pretty needy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the support. I never know who reads that thing. I just type, post, and don't worry about others. Otherwise, my posts will suffer.

    I'm pretty needy too. I usually pour that burden on my Facebook friends :)

    ReplyDelete