Saturday, July 9, 2011

Stuff I like a lot right now 


1. Best light coverage make-up with SPF



Physicians Formula Tinted Moisturizer




This stuff is versatile, can be worn alone or with Powder for heavier coverage. I found it lasted pretty well at the beach, if you don't rub your face you can get wet and it will just stay in place! Mineral witchcraft I am almost certain ; but I don't care. You gotta do what ya gotta do. It aint easy trying to be cute. This stuff helps though. It's also pretty cheap and available everywhere they sell make-up. So no excuses for wearing stupid cakey make-up and leaving marks on your pillowcases.

2. Best Blush

I know most people don't wear blush these days and have a tendency to lean towards bronzer.
I know it seems old lady-ish to most, but I friggin LOVE blush! Bronzer looks weird on a lot of people. It has a tendency to make my face look dirty, maybe it's because Im pale, or maybe it's because of my fab cheekbones. Who knows? It doesn't hold up all day; it rests in ones crevices , and creates unwanted shadows. Not to mention the fact that no one I know who lives in Ontario and who is of caucasian descent  has a skin colour which could be described as  "Golden Sands" or "Tahitian Sunset". Around here it's more like "Eskimo Evening" or perhaps for myself " Strawberry Oatmeal".  This is why I love Blush During the summer you can add colour and definition without becoming a Snooki.






I cannot stand cakey powder on my cheeks when it's hot outside. It falls into my pores and wrinkly bits accentuating the age of my big stupid face. Stupid aging.....anywho.... I have fallen in love with cheek stain. Specifically

Benetint Posie Tint


 

It can also be worn on the lips. It's slightly sheer but can be over-applied for added effect.
It lasts a hell of a long time You can smoke, drink, swim, eat, brush your teeth, sleep, suck a d..... just kidding, you would definitely have to reapply after that! It's not witchcraft.  If your white and tan poorly I would suggest buying this. I think it's sexy to have a pinkish glow. If you disagree should I remind you about Snooki?





Trying to come up with a way to transition to my next favourite thing has been tough so I've decided to move on.


3. Best Beer




Fruli!




506306389_b54a57105d.jpg


It's from Belgium, it's 33% Strawberry juice. 
It's summer in a glass.



I hope you've enjoyed my first attempt at product review.
It really helped with my writers block
*Bonus* It also killed, like 35 minutes.



No comments:

Post a Comment