Thursday, July 28, 2011

Computers Are Hard

I have a MacBook, it knows how to do everything, but it neglects to share that info with me.
In my spare time I fancy myself to be a bit of  a musician, I have been recording my masterpieces on multiple devices for quite a few months now. I wish to share this with the world. I may even have created the recipe for world peace for all I know. I try so hard, and yet every time I try to upload this stuff to my Blog Im turned away. Popups tell me "Error...you're too dumb for this stuff" or "Alert your computer has a dumb person sitting at it"
I have had some success in the past. I will randomly click things until I reach the desired outcome. This can work in two ways, sometimes I will inadvertently activate some Malware Virus shit which proceeds to shut down my whole computer. Sometimes I will end up clicking the right thing. I will upload the thing I wanted to and laugh maniacally; all the while praising myself for my awesomely nerdy ability to compute. The aforementioned times are few and far between unfortunately. More often than not I end up deleting my treasured music. My creations end up lost in the mystic internets. The MP3 limbo, that place between my recording device and the Internet. 
You may be wondering why Im bringing this up. Im ashamed to say Im reaching out for help.
Surely someone who reads my blog is a master of ...computing? Recording? I don't even know what to call it. I need someone who is willing to edit, upload and fancify my shit. If you know how, feel free to contact me and if you aren't an axe murderer I will think about letting you come over and help me out. Perhaps I should just Google how to do this stuff...but I could use a new friend.

1 comment: